Best Damn Movie Trailer I've Seen in Years

Best Damn Movie Trailer I've Seen in Years

Postby Fenderbender » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm

This is the new movie "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" with Frances McDormand and Woody Harrelson. Opens Nov 10, can't wait to see it.
Fenderbender

Headliner

Re: Best Damn Movie Trailer I've Seen in Years

Postby semeraro » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Just saw the trailer on TV last night. I agree! Interesting side note. We have started spending Thanksgiving in Point Reyes, CA, near where my daughter goes to school. A couple years ago, we were at a restaurant in the little downtown area, and Frances McDormand was there with both Coen brothers. My wife noticed her when Frances went to the bathroom. I remember she was very animated, compared to the Coen's who displayed no emotion at all.
Semeraro
semeraro

Site Admin

Re: Best Damn Movie Trailer I've Seen in Years

Postby reeb3 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:26 am

semeraro wrote:Just saw the trailer on TV last night. I agree! Interesting side note. We have started spending Thanksgiving in Point Reyes, CA, near where my daughter goes to school. A couple years ago, we were at a restaurant in the little downtown area, and Frances McDormand was there with both Coen brothers. My wife noticed her when Frances went to the bathroom. I remember she was very animated, compared to the Coen's who displayed no emotion at all.

Name dropper...
Reeb3
reeb3

Star Time

Return to Talkin' Music